Fruitbat

The Joe Gallo (aka. Fruitbat) Memorial Document Library - Table Of Contents

Pool Man

Have to say Thank you!!!, for this increadible research source. I've actually gotten the "are you going to do anything today" look from my wife a few times because of these articles.

So I say again, Thank you!!

Fruitbat

Definitely my pleasure! I'm glad to hear that people are getting some benefit from this!

-Joe

pleecan

Thank you Joe.... your pdf library is just fabulous... thanks for sharing!!!

PL

Fossildude19

Fruitbat,

I couldn't agree more! :)

Thank you for putting in so much time on this!

This is quite an undertaking that many members have benefitted or will benefit from.

Thank you again for doing such an awesome job on this library!:D

Kudos!

Warm Regards,

Edited by Fossildude19

Coco

Thanks a lot for all your PDF files. You have a very interesting list of documents.

Coco

Uncle Siphuncle

Hey Joe, your contribution is perhaps the largest, most useful and magnanimous gift to Forum members. Thank you for helping us to help ourselves.

Fruitbat

Dan...

It's absolutely my pleasure. I'm beginning to enjoy the hunt for the papers almost as much as I enjoy reading them.

-Joe

jpc

Hey Fruitbat (nice name, by the way)...

I just found this whole list. Nice work. I think those of us out here who might have a pdf or two lying aorund should send them to fruitbat so he can add them to this. I have met some grad students who have truly impressive pdf collections on their computers, as in thousands of pdf's. But those are not available to just anyone. It would be cool if we could build such a database here. Who knows, maybe it does exist somewher on the web. All my pdf's (not many) are on my work computer, but I do this FF stuff at home, so maybe osmeday I will send you a few from work.

jpc

Fruitbat

jpc...

I've always thought that the most important thing that a scientist can do is to make his/her work available to the public. So much of the important literature is kept hidden away from the "interested amateur"...either in dusty, moldy libraries or behind a 'pay to view' commercial web site.

I welcome the submission of any pdf files that are available out there...providing that no copyright laws are violated. Like some of the graduate students you mentioned, I have a significantly larger pdf library in my personal collection than I've made available on-line. Unfortunately I cannot post links to many of the articles because they would violate the author's copyright. As I'm sure you've already noticed...virtually all of the links I've posted are to papers that are freely available on-line.

-Joe

astron

Way to go, Joe :goodjob:

I feel lucky with your helpful library available.Meg%20Dance.gif

A hearty thanks for your really great and generous offer :bow:

fuxianhuia

thank you very much!!

Fruitbat

fuxianhuia,

My pleasure! Hopefully you found some of these articles useful.

-Joe

Kosmoceras

Magnificent work, a great load of documents there. Well done, it helps a lot. :D

Fruitbat

Done...in the Ichnofossil section. Thanks for the heads-up!

-Joe

grampa dino

Hay I to say thanks a big bunch for all your work

Fruitbat

grampa dino...as always, it is my pleasure!

-Joe

Fruitbat

The formatting of the Table of Contents page for Fruitbat's PDF Library is temporarily (I hope) messed up due to an apparent problem with the forum software. MOST of the links still work correctly but may not be in the appropriate place. I apologize for this problem. The system admins are working to get it remedied as soon as possible.

-Joe

Fruitbat

Still no progress on repair of the Table of Contents. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to try to re-create it completely but that is NOT a task I'm looking forward to! I will continue to post updates in the individual sections where appropriate.

-Joe

mikecable

Joe

Thanks for all of your hard work. I've made good use of your pdfs on more than one occasion.

Mike

Fruitbat

Mike...

It's always nice to hear that people are finding this endeavor useful! Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

-Joe

Fruitbat

Well...I THINK it's completely rebuilt! Hopefully all of the links work correctly. Please let me know if they don't!!

-Joe

Fruitbat

Subdivided the section on Cephalopods due to size limitations.

-Joe