Sign in to follow this  
Seattleguy

Want A Washington Fossil Buddy

Seattleguy

I know this isnt a personals section, but I thought it worth a try. Any Washington folk with some fossil know how under their belts willing to share know how with a relative newbie? Looking for someone to go on collecting trips with. I have a car, and funds... could be fun.

Lemme know

Chris

Uncle Siphuncle

I can't help you as I live in TX, but you are going about this the right way. By offering to trade someone funded transportation in exchange for their knowledge demonstrates that you value what they have worked hard for. I think you'll have good luck with this approach.

Seattleguy

Thanks Daniel. If I were able to meet a cool fossil mentor, I would totally be willing to pay for gas, and provide car for trips. Would also love to treat that mentor to coffee or a meal while I could pick their brains.

would be cool to make a friend out of it

Chris

toms

my daughter and I will be going to lewis county not sure just when but in the near future if you want to tag along or ride with us that woudl be ok, clams,and crabs are what we will be looking for we are from Gig Harbor and Bremerton name is Tom and daughter is Tonya