amber-inclusions.dk

Every Monday I Will Upload The Entire Week's Photo Work - Www.amber-Inclusions.dk

amber-inclusions.dk

I have a large collection of inclusions in Baltic amber - the work is scientific and I will continue to university to specialize me in fossil ecosystems. My website is called, as the username; www.amber-inclusions.dk

I started photographing my entire collection so there will be a complete online collection of photographs of a fossil ecosystem. So far I have had all my pictures online - but I have chosen to delete ALL images of inclusions in Baltic amber and start over again. This time will be much higher quality!

Every Monday I will upload the entire week's photo work.

If I can help you with photos of your inclusions, small fossils or determination of an insect, please feel free to contact me.

tracer

wait, wait, wait! how the heck did somebody do a polished 6mm ball like that?

bear-dog

wait, wait, wait! how the heck did somebody do a polished 6mm ball like that?

:) They didn't.Dont you know nuttin.It is a result of a space,time relativity thing.The tree sap fell into a glass of tequilla,there the bug ate the worm and fell into it's hole.

Gravity took over turning the sap into its ballbulbious shape,because the bug was sloshed by the tequilla it became severly dehydrated and dried the sap.After a round of flash-backs it ended up here.

Thats a scientifical explanation and I'm sticking to it. :):D :lol: :laughing on the floor 24: :rofl: Sometimes I crack me up.

glacialerratic

Amazing! Very nice website and photography. Looking forward to seeing more...

Tim

MikeD

Wow! Amazing.

amber-inclusions.dk

Thanks for your comment on my page - biggrin.gifI just uploaded this week's work, on my website. These include an EXTREMELY rare Scarabaeus (http://amber-inclusi...k/scrarabaeus-1) in Baltic amber. I got hold of the beetle a few weeks ago, to get the opportunity to study this extremely rare beetle.

Edited by Auspex