Any Idea About Age Of These Jaws And Teeth?

beck man

Having read though all these posts, I stand corrected, they could also be Holocene. I have another question about your language, beck man. Somewhere in this discussion you mentioned "a beck slide"... whazzat?

tara for now jpc

just a collapse from the sides of the stream mate sorry ile try speak that woman in londons lingo from now on.;):) tara for now beck man.

beck man

"Beck" is the Viking word for "stream". The regional language (and many place names) are full of Viking words; it is their heritage, and I like that!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

just a collapse from the sides of the stream mate sorry ile try speak that woman in londons lingo from now on.;):) tara for now beck man.

Beck-man, I'm intrigued by the way you always sign your posts...what does your phrase "tara for now" mean? Is it a reference to the "Hill of Tara" in Ireland? Also, I wouldn't change the way you write/speak, it all "sounds" good to me!

Daryl.

Beck-man, I'm intrigued by the way you always sign your posts...what does your phrase "tara for now" mean? Is it a reference to the "Hill of Tara" in Ireland? Also, I wouldn't change the way you write/speak, it all "sounds" good to me!

Daryl.

I am to intriged and i also agree that you souldnt change the way you type/speek. Its what makes you YOU!! :D

And i think i have heard the phrase "tara for now" when i was on vacation in Britan 6 years ago. I think its the same as "goodbye for now."

I hope beckman can shed some light on to this interesting phase.

Tara for now!

-Frozen

I am to intriged and i also agree that you souldnt change the way you type/speek. Its what makes you YOU!! :D

And i think i have heard the phrase "tara for now" when i was on vacation in Britan 6 years ago. I think its the same as "goodbye for now."

I hope beckman can shed some light on to this interesting phase.

Tara for now!

-Frozen

never looked into it to much but tara is used in the north ie liverpool to hull northwards meaning goodbye, to be honest most northerners would feel uncomftortable using the word goodby. ps idont no why but i think ive heard old english in the Kentucky accent?

beck man

It looks like one molar is still white?

sorry mate i left that one in bleach for a week forgot about it.? tara for now beck man;)

beck man