A Fossil Movie

RJB

Hey gang. In about two weeks or so, my kids and I are leaving for a float trip to hunt for fossils. Three small boats, lots of gear and food for several days. I plan on taking vidio from start to finish, then when we get home, use my vidio software to make a movie of it. I know there are some purty dang smart computer guys here on this forum. I have a slow 56 K dialup modem. Is there anyway to put this 'movie' someplace where everyone can see it? Without my computer taking 2 weeks to load it?

RB

When you get your movie finished talk to me and I will walk you through encoding it to a web friendly size and we can put it right here on the forum. :D

Windows movie maker is easy to use but lacks many features, that said its still what i end up using to make my small videos even though I have adobe premier pro :rolleyes:

What a great trip, and a great project! Hope to see it here. Pass the Popcorn!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

When you get your movie finished talk to me and I will walk you through encoding it to a web friendly size and we can put it right here on the forum. :D

Windows movie maker is easy to use but lacks many features, that said its still what i end up using to make my small videos even though I have adobe premier pro :rolleyes:

Thanks Anson. With the weather warming up here, all the rivers and creeks are very high, but hopefully in two weeks I will be on my way. I cant wait. its gunna be one heck of an adventure!!! WooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Hey gang. In about two weeks or so, my kids and I are leaving for a float trip to hunt for fossils. Three small boats, lots of gear and food for several days. I plan on taking vidio from start to finish, then when we get home, use my vidio software to make a movie of it. I know there are some purty dang smart computer guys here on this forum. I have a slow 56 K dialup modem. Is there anyway to put this 'movie' someplace where everyone can see it? Without my computer taking 2 weeks to load it?

RB