2 Huge Benedeni's.

Megalodon1

I recently picked these two Benedeni's up. They both measure 2 5/8''. Of course they are not perfect, but sometimes you can't have it all. :D The one the left is from S. Carolina, and my favorite is the one on the right (from the Ace River Basin) , really hefty tooth that has a mottling effect on the reverse side.

post-319-1211728857_thumb.jpg

I recently picked these two Benedeni's up. They both measure 2 5/8''. Of course they are not perfect, but sometimes you can't have it all. :D The one the left is from S. Carolina, and my favorite is the one on the left (from the Ace River Basin) , really bulky tooth that has a mottling effect on the reverse side.

Nice teeth.

FD

Very nice teeth. Wish I had some like those :)

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Nice teeth.

FD

Thanks a lot guy's, I love sharing what I love with other's who have my same interests.

I recently picked these two Benedeni's up. They both measure 2 5/8''. Of course they are not perfect, but sometimes you can't have it all. :D The one the left is from S. Carolina, and my favorite is the one on the right (from the Ace River Basin) , really hefty tooth that has a mottling effect on the reverse side.

Hey Meg 1:

Love those benedeni teeth. I'm currently in SC for several weeks. However, if anyone is interested, I've got a few I can post when I return.

thanks for sharing :)

Hey Meg 1:

Love those benedeni teeth. I'm currently in SC for several weeks. However, if anyone is interested, I've got a few I can post when I return.

thanks for sharing :)

Would love to see them, can't wait!

• 8 months later...
Here's another Benedeni I added to my collection, it measures 2 3/4'' .

Sweet Benedeni!!!! :D:wub::drool:

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

nice man, they just had one on ebay that was close to 3.25" and this thing was awsome the best looking benedeni I have ever seen, I have no clue what that thing sold for but I bet it was alot.

It was nice, but it was repaired. I don't know if that altered the length at all

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Guest bmorefossil
It was nice, but it was repaired. I don't know if that altered the length at all

ah was it I did really look at it much but it sure did look nice

Guest bmorefossil

nice man, they just had one on ebay that was close to 3.25" and this thing was awsome the best looking benedeni I have ever seen, I have no clue what that thing sold for but I bet it was alot.