The Fog

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well when i broke it in half a smell began to come out of the bone and some dusty stuff came out, if fossil bones can smell then ill keep it if not i guess ill get rid of it, this little bone has got me going through alot of snarge just for it. I found the two main pieces from the bone and im missing one little piece of it after digging it out of the trash, if you guys think its worth it ill go in and look for the last piece.

Man, awesome fog! I should say though, fog as thick as that is pretty routine here on the west coast - there are days when I would leave the bay at 8am, and it would be sunny and 80 degrees already... then I'd drive over the Santa Cruz Mountains to the coast, and it would drop to 50 degrees, and 400 foot visibility.

Last week I was in SW Oregon, and the fog was so thick, it actually started to drizzle, just from the fog. I could also only see about 100-150 feet or so in any direction, which was actually surprisingly not disorienting.

Bobby

Guest bmorefossil
Man, awesome fog! I should say though, fog as thick as that is pretty routine here on the west coast - there are days when I would leave the bay at 8am, and it would be sunny and 80 degrees already... then I'd drive over the Santa Cruz Mountains to the coast, and it would drop to 50 degrees, and 400 foot visibility.

Last week I was in SW Oregon, and the fog was so thick, it actually started to drizzle, just from the fog. I could also only see about 100-150 feet or so in any direction, which was actually surprisingly not disorienting.

Bobby

yes it was the same for us, it drizzled the whole time it was there, kinda felt nice, it was like a mister on a hot day