Some Nice Finds

2thfindr

post-477-1213142646_thumb.jpgpost-477-1213142654_thumb.jpgpost-477-1213142669_thumb.jpg[at

tachment=6674:meg_3.JPG]got these in a local neighbor hood ditch off SR 64. its all no trespassing now. I think im going back and taking my chances with the law.

post-477-1213142679_thumb.jpg

UnDeRgRoUnD Fossil Club.

Just because it's posted doesn't mean you couldn't get permission. The posting probably has nothing to do with fossil hunting, and you might make friends. Worth a try for such nice stuff?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

post-477-1213142646_thumb.jpgpost-477-1213142654_thumb.jpgpost-477-1213142669_thumb.jpg[at

tachment=6674:meg_3.JPG]got these in a local neighbor hood ditch off SR 64. its all no trespassing now. I think im going back and taking my chances with the law.

Is that first one what they mean by bluetooth technology? (Sorry, I know....I'll go stand in the corner now.) :P

Is that first one what they mean by bluetooth technology? (Sorry, I know....I'll go stand in the corner now.) :P

Yup, real cutting-edge.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

no that was pretty funny. i will give that to you.

UnDeRgRoUnD Fossil Club.

Yup, real cutting-edge.

Ouch, that was a sharp comeback.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium