Dino With A Dental Plan

bone digger

Now see if you can find an urban "gangsta dino" with a gold grill!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Hey RB, I just picked it up at a local craft store! It's an acrylic base paint from "decoart" and called "dazzling metallics elegant finish". It cost under $5 for 4 US fl oz.

HI Bone Digger

I told you it would look great, now all you have to do is make a necklace out of it.

Grampa Dino

Hey Grandpa Dino....how come you weren't out yesterday getting your own teeth? You would have had fun watching us perched up on 2 ft wide shelves of the hoodoos with a 100ft drop....and on slippery mud at that! Our buddy found his half dozen nice Tyrannausarid teeth (one a premax) and a 'real nice' Troodon tooth. I'm older so I'll blame it on my vision...one nice big tooth ...but also a couple of raptor teeth (including an eye tooth)...couple of ankylosaur teeth, a ornithomimid phalanx, turtle claw and the other 'usual' stuff. Zillions of bones everywhere but not much good little stuff. I saw a 'smashed' horn core but was too hot and wiped at that point to play jigsaw puzzle. Neither of us collected more than could fit into one zip-lock bag. Getting too lazy to carry vertebrae and so on.

Our buddy dropped one raptor tooth on the gound at the vehicle. Still there somewhere. He said he's getting old and doesn't have as much zip as he used to...if he's old what does that make us...fossils?

Hey Geofossil if you think you are old what does that make me? I dodn't climb to much any more but the last time out I did get to play in quicksand, that was fun in a scary way and why did you not come to my rescue you and Pepis guy could have helped Bone Digger pull me out. All I got this day was about five pounds of mud.