A Couple Lee Creek Chubs

eddie

First one is a personal find, probably my best find from the mine. Neat juvenile chub.

The second is a pathological tooth. At first glance it looks like the side cusps are damaged,

but they are not.. they are just really messed up.

Thanks again for the nice welcome, it's always fun to discuss fossils and share ideas and collections.

Eddie

post-476-1213309559_thumb.jpg

post-476-1213309572_thumb.jpg

post-476-1213309583_thumb.jpg

post-476-1213309591_thumb.jpg

post-476-1213309696_thumb.jpg

Yup, he's keeping just the best. KILLER Chubs! Gotta' love the Lee Creek colors...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

First one is a personal find, probably my best find from the mine. Neat juvenile chub.

The second is a pathological tooth. At first glance it looks like the side cusps are damaged,

but they are not.. they are just really messed up.

Thanks again for the nice welcome, it's always fun to discuss fossils and share ideas and collections.

Eddie

ED:

That one with the "ears" is an awesome L/C tooth!!

Guest bmorefossil

wow i love that one it at first looked broke but its not!!!! real nice deformed tooth

FYI watch out some people on this site are crazy about lee creek teeth.

LEE CREEK!!!!!!!!

Awesome killer chubs! :o:o :o :D

Only two more years, and then I can get into the mine. I'm nearly 16, and I'm already acting paranoid and schizophrenic about Lee Creek. LEE CREEK!

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Forgot to post these in the last post. Here is my only Lee Creek chub, and an uncommon Angustidens from Lee Creek.

Chub:

post-282-1213311713_thumb.jpgpost-282-1213311723_thumb.jpg

Angustidens:

post-282-1213311733_thumb.jpgpost-282-1213311742_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!

LEE CREEK!!!

FYI watch out some people on this site are crazy about lee creek teeth.

I heard that <_<:P;)

LEE CREEK!!!

Yup, he's keeping just the best. KILLER Chubs! Gotta' love the Lee Creek colors...

Thanks! Actually, anything I find myself I keep... even if it looks like a rock. Got plenty

of clunkers. I won't post pictures of those, though. :)

Thanks,

Eddie

LEE CREEK!!!!!!!!

Awesome killer chubs! :o:o :o :D

Only two more years, and then I can get into the mine. I'm nearly 16, and I'm already acting paranoid and schizophrenic about Lee Creek. LEE CREEK!

Not to read anything into what you are saying, but for some reason I'm getting the idea you are excited about taking a trip into the mine?? :)

That's a neat LC tooth you have with the larger side cusps, don't see those very often! Good pick up for sure.

Thanks,

Eddie

Not to read anything into what you are saying, but for some reason I'm getting the idea you are excited about taking a trip into the mine?? :)

That's a neat LC tooth you have with the larger side cusps, don't see those very often! Good pick up for sure.

Thanks,

Eddie

LEE CREEK!!!!!!

I can't wait to get in! I can't sleep enough as it is. I can just imagine it, being awake for a week, waiting for my 18th birthday, muttering the words like a crazy man over and over(Lee Creek, Lee Creek, Lee Creek) :P