Shark Jaws!

worthy 55

Starting to collect shark jaws now LOL!! What's next!!!!!! B)B)B):D:wub: This is my first one.

post-23-1214352878_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

Guest Nicholas

It's fine Worthy, I currently have a seal skeleton being decomposed (naturally outside) for either skeleton articulator or a skull. The way I see it the more hobbies you have the less you have to worry about. :P

Why did you have to start your collection with the one species I have a duplicate of in mine, a shortfin mako????? :D :D

I have 20 jaws in my collection, most of which I can co-relate with fossil teeth. How wide is your jaw Worthy, or how long are lower anterior teeth? If anyone is interested in a mako jaw, mine is still somewhere in the sales & trades folder.

post-77-1214354949_thumb.jpg

post-77-1214354979_thumb.jpg

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Guest bmorefossil

a few years back i bought 3 tiger shark jaws for $4 each they were 13" jaws and i sold them for around $15 each so i made a nice bit of money

Hey Worthy:

Nice specimen, did ya buy it or catch it? What's the story behind the jaws...

LOL!!!! Guys I have no time to fish any more with all these other hobbies. I want only small jaws 8" to 12" and I only want to collect shark jaws that are from Florida for now . LOL! But who knows what I may do! I sure keep my better half wondering what I'll be bring into the house. Oh this one is only 10"x 9". :P:P:P:DB):DB):D

It's my bone!!!