Fossil Or Weird Erosion?

Sasquatch

This was found near Richmond Virginia, just walking through woods. Do you think it could be some sort of trace fossil or mold? There are several almost perfectly spherical spots in it. There aren't really any details in them that I can see though.

Pictures

I would definitely bet on erosion, possibly of an acid etching kind. But there is a small possibility that it is a bunch or bivalve bore holes. The context would make me think not.

I would definitely bet on erosion, possibly of an acid etching kind. But there is a small possibility that it is a bunch or bivalve bore holes. The context would make me think not.

Thank you, I wasn't really expecting it to be much but thought I would make sure.

It looks like a slag "clinker" (big cinder) to me.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It looks like a slag "clinker" (big cinder) to me.

I... I have no idea what that means haha

I... I have no idea what that means haha

A big cinder; they come out of coal-fired power plants.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!