3 More Paleo Paintings

chele

I just finished these paintings(the mosasaur was done earlier). My husband says I need to have a saying for them. For instance, my hubby named the mosasaur painting "Bubba looking for love" He is such a dork! So I wanted to get some advice on naming the paintings, and my husbands input will be left out. I will be making prints but there is only one place locally and they are booked for quite a while.

post-5476-0-15804900-1318614739_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-60326900-1318614771_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-48531100-1318614806_thumb.jpg

post-5476-0-41286900-1318614831_thumb.jpg

Chelebele

Hello,

You are a very talented artist for sure. I love your work. Have you got the prints back yet of the Mo's? Hope you will be doing more soon.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

Hello,

You are a very talented artist for sure. I love your work. Have you got the prints back yet of the Mo's? Hope you will be doing more soon.

I have not had any prints made yet. I keep getting pushed back. The oilfield has the first priority. The only other place to have prints made is in Billings but that is quite a drive. Hopefully they will make some time for me.

Chelebele

1st Dorky Name then real suggestion:

1.Come in.....the water's perfect! River through time

2. You Kids wait 30 minutes.....you just ate! The Water's Edge

3. Bungeeeee! Jurassic View

4. Just keep swimming.......just keep swimming (said in voice of Dory from little Nemo)

What Lies Beneath

That's as creative as I get. Great work!

FFK

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

The Stegosaurus(are they still called that?) is my favorite. The turtle is a nice touch!

Thank you, they are my favorite also. I painted the baby and I thought they would be curious also, so I put a turtle in the scene. My husband calls that one "what's up"

Chelebele

Hi chele,

Firstly, thanks for the chuckle. It was thoroughly entertaining to read that your matrimonial bliss is still intact.

Secondly, the paintings are great! Wish I could do that.

Thirdly, here are some suggestions:

1) Bathing Beauty

2) Swimming Lesson

3) Aerie

4) Nuptial Dance

Roger

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

I don't know about names for all of them but the 3rd one. Drum roll please.......... "Do these stripes make my butt look big?" I can't wait to see more paintings.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

Archived