Spinosaurus Tooth.

darren1408

Hi,

I have just purchased a 100% genuine Spinosaurus tooth fossil, It is 3.1" long.

I will post a picture when I recieve it in the next couple of days!

Darren.

Guest N.AL.hunter

That does look like a really nice tooth. I, too, am thinking about getting one of those. Just have to justify the money.

Beauty! One of the best I've seen. Some of these being offered are composits, pieced together from unassociated fragments.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Beauty! One of the best I've seen. Some of these being offered are composits, pieced together from unassociated fragments.

Hey darren welcome to the forum! Nice tooth does it appear at all to be painted on the root? I acquired about 2 dozen of the same spinosaur teeth from morocco in trade and was very pleased until the paint started coming off on my fingers when i handled them!!! the fossils are gunuine but they had been painted. lucky for me i have been able to remove the paint and restore them. now they look closer to all the shark and mosasaur teeth that come from the phosphate mines. Hey auspex i would be willing to send you one...

ArtofExtinction

ArtofExtinction

nice tooth Darren.

check out my Spinosaurus tooth i got on eBay a few months ago!.

Looks like it might have a wear facet on it; nice!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

...Hey auspex i would be willing to send you one...

ArtofExtinction

Seriously?

nice tooth its a bit better then mine

post-587-1219234278_thumb.jpg

my friend bought this for me for my birthday a long time ago.

as you can see its been broken in half and glued back together at some stage, but considering he only paid 15 dollars for it and i got it for free im not complaining

a heckle a day keeps the doctor away

• 6 months later...

Hi guys, I've just bought what I thought was a a good specimen of Spinosaurus tooth, it is about 110 mm long, what do you think?

post-1259-1236099095.jpg

Here are a couple that I've had for quite a while.

post-210-1236133695_thumb.jpg

dang! some of ya'll are always causin' trouble with your perfect cool stuff!! rjb, come help me show ex-huberance over these here teeth. do that woo hoo stuff you do. i can't do it right.

Hi guys, I've just bought what I thought was a a good specimen of Spinosaurus tooth, it is about 110 mm long, what do you think?

It's a BEAST!

Here are a couple that I've had for quite a while.

Crikey! 30mm rounds!