Anyone Going To Tucson ? ( Looking To Share Expenses)

TheFossilHunter

Hey,

I am looking to go to Tucson for a couple days tentatively february 3 thru 6. Looking for a partner or 2 to share the car rental and hotel expenses with.

Thanks

Mike

im going to the tucson, but i can only make it to the last day. are all the good stuff gone by then? :(

Yep rare new stuff is snapped up first few days, but you can get awesome deals on stuff still left and it is not all that shabby either!!!

lol when I went, there was some really good stuff that had disappeared by the second day! :( You've gotta be quick!

Sorry not sure if I'm going this year or not...

Edited by TMNH

lol when I went, there was some really good stuff that had disappeared by the second day! :( You've gotta be quick!

I learned my first year. If you see something you want get it when you see it, it is gone later in day, not even next day :wacko:

Yep rare new stuff is snapped up first few days, but you can get awesome deals on stuff still left and it is not all that shabby either!!!

holy cow..... dang it. well i hope they can save me a few asaphus kowalewskiis, amphibians and fish... :blink::ninja: