Sign in to follow this  
TMNH

Photoshop Animation Experiment

TMNH

Well its not exactly photography, but I thought I'd post it anyways... ;)

This is my first experiment with photoshop animation:

post-3350-0-18422700-1326033531_thumb.gif

Edited by TMNH

Kehbe

He jets when I click on him but on the post he's pretty sessile! Good stuff tho! :):thumbsu::) I would love to see a puffing Brach! Open an closing like he's breathing and then he opens up his valves, turn towards you and beam a big wide cheesy grin at ya with some pearly white huge Human Teeth! I'd send you a Pennsylvanian brach in trade for a Puff the Magic Brachio anime! ;) Seriously though, nice animation! I really like it!

Edited by Kehbe

Fossildude19

Great Job, Joe!

That's pretty cool. :)

Regards,

TMNH

Thanks guys!

I've been having trouble adding him to my signature...under the edit signature section, I can't find any way to add pictures that are saved to my computer. The only pictures I can add to it are dirrectly from the internet, where I paste in the URL.

I tried pasting in the URL of the picture that I posted in this topic and it seem to work, but when I tried to save it, an error message appeared saying "[#10210] You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. "

What does this message mean (what is an image extension)? Does anyone know how I can use this in my signature, because i spent a while on it and was hoping to use it for that purpose...

Kehbe

image extension is the .jpg, .gif or .bmp, .tif or such. Can you save it as a .jpg instead of .gif? It may not anime if you change the extension type. I don't know. Someone with more knowledge than me will have to answer that :)

Fossildude19

Joe,

Keep it .gif to keep the animation.

Try using the My Media button to the right of the Font and size toggles, to add it to your signature.

Regards,

Edit: Oops! Didn't see the part about the extension not allowed. Looks good though, unanimated, Joe! ;)

Edited by Fossildude19

TMNH

Not sure why it wouldn't allow me to post this .gif...have posted them before. :blink:

When I used the my media button, it worked, but the image isn't animated...

TMNH

The closest I have gotten it is so that you can click the nautiloid to see it move... :)