Sign in to follow this  
Seattleguy

Eager To Learn Washington Guy

Seattleguy

Nothing panned out on my last post, so I want to renew my efforts. There has to be someone here in Wa who is willing to spill some secrets! Im a private fossil geek who is looking only to add to my own personal collection(no selling). I keep a good secret, and can do that with fossil locations. I would still love to take someone out for dinner or coffee to be able to pick your brain. I have a paleotools air scribe for prep and a good air compressor. Im a single nurse who only works 3 12's a week, once we get to know each other, Id be the perfect kinda guy to drag on a trip.... the kinda guy who can pay his own way and then some!!

Chris

CH4ShotCaller

Woohoo! I'm back! Sent you a PM with my # and the date of our next field trip. You're welcome to join us! and I work three 12's also, but in construction. Call me if ya want to go. ><((((('>

Edited by CH4ShotCaller

CH4ShotCaller

I'll be meeting my friend and his son early Monday at US 12 SW and I-5 exit 88. Call me if you can go, just bring whatever you like to drink (water,coffee, etc) and lunch is on me. I know, Hot Dogs 'n Chili are bad for the heart, but it's good for the soul. :) Bring tools (chisel, claw hammer, pick, bucket, safety glasses, gloves). You may consider a change of clothes and shoes, the clay sticks to everything and if you value the inside of your vehicle, it's a must. Cellular signal is sporadic at best further in and non existant at the sites. 4WD isn't required, roads are in great shape, even at the site. Oh! nearly forgot..... bring one of those folding chairs, you'll thank me during lunch, lol!

toms

Do you ever go down by vader you are in the general vacinity. we find clams and some crabs down there. tom

CH4ShotCaller

I haven't hunted Vadar much, mostly Montesano and the Porter area. Now, I'm hunting a new area further west. Vadar has a few 'choice' locations. Post some pics of your finds!