Blowgun

CreekCrawler

Nice blow gun .

I once shot a squirrel because I thought it was laughing at me . :angry:

Glad I keep waders near by , when two Texans get to talking guns you need them . :D

Don't get me wrong , I have guns and am a very good shot with either pistol or rifle , and my wife is a ex-police officer whom I taught to shoot .

I keep both eyes open so I can see .

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

My Old Man taught me to shoot...it was a painful process...more so for him that for me...when I was 5 I accidentally popped him in the ankle with my Red Rider. You'd have thought I hit him with a .50 cal. Been safe ever since!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

My Old Man taught me to shoot...it was a painful process...more so for him that for me...when I was 5 I accidentally popped him in the ankle with my Red Rider. You'd have thought I hit him with a .50 cal. Been safe ever since!

Bet you were real careful after that !

Friend shot me in the leg with a 22 , shot a frog on the other side of a stock tank (grew up on a Dairy Farm) went to retrieve and told him don't shoot while I am over there , 22's will ricochet off water at this angle , well long story short , he did , I was hit , went just under the skin no big deal , but scary nun the less .

Dang rookie city folk , if you give them a gun stay behind them at all times .

That's my wader story .

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

Glad I keep waders near by , when two Texans get to talking guns you need them . :D

too funny Nsr :D:D:D