crinus

Crinus' Personal Website

crinus

As promised in another discussion, I am letting everyone know of the existance of my personal website. This web site represents a small portion of my collection. It is work in progress and there may be errors. Please feel free to point out any errors as I would like to fix them. As time allows I will be adding more specimens.

The images are NOT to be downloaded or used for any purpose with out my permission.

Enjoy

crinus

http://www.crinus.info

Edited by crinus

Bill

Hi Crinus,

May I be the first to congratulate you on a great website and a fantastic collection.

Sharktoothguy11222

Nice kitties :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ...ugghhh, I mean fossils, thats right fossils ;)B)^_^

Jack the Collector

I could not take my eyes of the Retrocrinus,an extrodinary fossil,is there a story to tell about finding that beuaty?

Fantastic eye candy.

crinus

Yes, there is a story and it was posted under "Members collections" What's your favorite fossil? I suggest you go there to read the story rather than me repeating.

crinus

Guest N.AL.hunter

Really museum quality collection. I'll be at that Franklin County, AL site on the 6th or 7th of September. Will check out my Super Snorkel in the lake and then most likely do some shore collecting if time permits. That is where I find the completely weathered out crinoids, minus the stalks (and some of the best Archimedes I've seen). Really nice area to collect in and very accessible but must be careful of trespass now days.

Guest solius symbiosus

Nice stuff. The cyclosystoid is one of best examples that I have seen, and the edrioblastoid ... WOW!!!

Phoenixflood

Really nice collection! If you have any extra trilobites and want to trade for something, let me know! :D

Auspex

Your before & after, with the prep section, is a terrific feature!

Gatorman

Nice site, and very nice collection. Kitties are pretty too :D

Roz

You really have found quality fossils! Enjoyed your site..,.

MikeD

Dude! Sweet!

trilospain

Congratulations for your webpage and your very nice collection.

The quality of crinoids and trilobites from Ontario is awesome.

Only make a comment about trilobite you have labelling like "Psycopyge elegans" (Other trilobites), I think it's "Comura cometa"

Best wishes

kauffy

you ow me a new keyboard, and you needa pay the medical bill for the drip i had to be on after I became so de-hydrated....

DROOL!!

absolutely amazing specimins!

MB

Congratulations, man !!!! :)

lawooten
As promised in another discussion, I am letting everyone know of the existance of my personal website. This web site represents a small portion of my collection. It is work in progress and there may be errors. Please feel free to point out any errors as I would like to fix them. As time allows I will be adding more specimens.

I would like to apologize to all of you that have a slow internet connection (myself included). I am not a web designer and did not know how to properly set up the page for faster load of the thumb images. Now that I know how, it will require much more time and more web space both of which I am lacking. Some day I may get to it but in the meantime it will be VERY slow to load the pages with a phone connection. If you have patience, you will be rewarded with some great images of fossils.

The images are NOT to be downloaded or used for any purpose with out my permission.

Enjoy

crinus

http://home.earthlink.net/~jkpaleo/fossils.html

What a wonderful web site you have. Where did you get the wooden specimen cabinets with all the draws? I need some of those. I am getting one that is a very large square and shorter with specimen drawers down both side of it so all four sides can be worked around. It will set in the middle of the room if you can picture it. We now have to turn our two car garage into a shop and display room. My office I can no longer into and out fossil storage area is overflowing. You have a beautiful set up I can't wait till we have our new space set up.

lawooten

I would like to apologize to all of you that have a slow internet connection (myself included). I am not a web designer and did not know how to properly set up the page for faster load of the thumb images. Now that I know how, it will require much more time and more web space both of which I am lacking. Some day I may get to it but in the meantime it will be VERY slow to load the pages with a phone connection. If you have patience, you will be rewarded with some great images of fossils.

Enjoy

crinus

I have been using your web site for my trilobite identifications so I must say it is a very creative site. I am absolutely impressed with the quality you presented in your layout. Wonderful job on your web site. I want you to know it has been on my front screen for months for fast reference. I have actually found my first trilobite and I can not seem to id it. It may be that when I am looking at it I see more details then are really there. My husband and I live in NC and our usual fossil material is much younger at around sixty five million give or take. Needless to say we are new at imprints but we collect them and store them safely till we can work with them properly. The trilobite I found was just sitting at the base of the road cut so I did no work to get it out. But even after repeatedly going back to that site we find nothing else in that area. A lucky find perhaps. Again wonderful job!

2gould

Fantastic. Really great stuff Crinus!!

crinus
What a wonderful web site you have. Where did you get the wooden specimen cabinets with all the draws?

I build my own cabinets.

crinus

crinus
I have actually found my first trilobite and I can not seem to id it.

Why not post a picture of your trilobite under "Fossil ID". Some one on this forum will probably be able to ID it.

crinus

lawooten
I build my own cabinets.

crinus

Wow you are good they are very nice.

docdutronc

Enjoy

crinus

I like Anikinops ;) and Darwinus ......

bruno

lawooten

Enjoy

crinus

Thank you your site is now on my favorites.

Linda

MOROPUS
Congratulations, man !!!! :)

Have you seen the Mamayocaris from Mazon Creek? I bet you will try to buy it! :P

Very nice collection with wonderful bugs!

Dicranurus

What is happen to your Psychopyge elegans' dagger (median cephalic point)?