Sign in to follow this  
chinaredlichia

My Trip In Hubei Pov. China

chinaredlichia

the following photos are some of my trip in Hubei, Chian

in fact that was a trip nealy 1 yeas ago, but i have just found this nice place

Hubei is a porvece in central chian

we went to there for some amphibian fossils, like some pre-reptile.

the geological time of stratum is triassic, so, very old, even any reptiles were already in that time, but druing early triassic in this area, no reptile has been found.

and my english is not very good ,especially in guamma. i dont know how to running this guammatilly. so i am sorry.

hope you guys will enjoy with me for my trip, whenver past or further.

post-80-1193422481_thumb.jpg

chinaredlichia

we found chips of bone around the hill. very ver abandens.

but most of them are chips.

post-80-1193422612_thumb.jpg

chinaredlichia

i have no idear which part of the bone above

but i know the following one should be a back bone

post-80-1193422740_thumb.jpg

chinaredlichia

back bone again

this is a huge one

my friend found it.

post-80-1193422847_thumb.jpg

chinaredlichia

the photos above are trip in fried

i will plus some more detailed photo of each nice bone.

just witting for that.

Mike Owens

Have you been able to identify the animal that the vertebrae belongs to? Also, welcome to the forum. So far your English, although not correct, is understandable. I am told English is one of the hardest language to learn. Glad I was born in Texas as I would probably not been able to learn it otherwise. :) Keep up the posts. You can learn English & have fun as you go. I have a friend, on another forum, who is from Germany & has improved his English by being member there. We will work with you on the language barrier.

Mike Owens

tomclark

Welcome. Great post! I'd like to see much more :)

Gatorman

Great pictures show us more :Thumbs-up:

MOROPUS
Have you been able to identify the animal that the vertebrae belongs to? Also, welcome to the forum. So far your English, although not correct, is understandable. I am told English is one of the hardest language to learn. Glad I was born in Texas as I would probably not been able to learn it otherwise. :) Keep up the posts. You can learn English & have fun as you go. I have a friend, on another forum, who is from Germany & has improved his English by being member there. We will work with you on the language barrier.

Mike Owens

MOROPUS

Mike Owens

Hi! I`m not English speaker neither, but as I am still learnin english (preparing for an advance level exam)aswell, I find this forum a great place to practice, specially if it is about my biggest hobbie....FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIILLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!! :D

ebrocklds

moropus,

if you can't figure something out in english let me know i may be able to help. i lived in argentina for a few years and hablo espanol. ( bueno, castillano:) )

Brock

MOROPUS

Oh! that`s great! Thanks, if I got any problem with translation, I will notice it to you! Gracias! :D

goodboy

这是哪里啊?我是河北的 ^_^

Google Translate: "This is where ah? I was in Hebei"

Edited by Auspex

Sinopaleus

这是哪里啊?我是河北的 ^_^

Google Translate: "This is where ah? I was in Hebei"

河北的东西还不错啊 ;)

"Hebei material ain't half bad"

Monchi3000

When I was in a Chinese fossil Forum called UUA, one 19 years old young said my Trilobites are come from China and just around 3 billion years ago, I didn't believe him and he started to laugh and harass me, said that is China's forum, we these foreigners get hell out of that forum and want me speak Chinese........ and another Chinese talk about my English....a Chinese who is not good at English, talk about my English......... They are all both come from a place callled Hebei near Beijing,P.R.China...... SIgh

Auspex

When I was in a Chinese fossil Forum called UUA, one 19 years old young said my Trilobites are come from China and just around 3 billion years ago, I didn't believe him and he started to laugh and harass me, said that is China's forum, we these foreigners get hell out of that forum and want me speak Chinese........ and another Chinese talk about my English....a Chinese who is not good at English, talk about my English......... They are all both come from a place callled Hebei near Beijing,P.R.China...... SIgh

Poor manners are all to common on the internet :(

We run things differently here, and do not tolerate personally disparaging statements about individuals or groups :)

Foozil

Wow, IDK you could collect in China!

Good job to you and your friend!