I shall call it Mini-Meg

Spooky1

So how many folks here were at Brownie's Beach on Sunday (9/7/08) after the storm. I've never seen so many people under the cliffs there before.

I ran into MarylandMike and his wife on the beach. Nice to meet you face to face Mike.

I found my first Meg (only been at this a month or so recently). And an little Ecphora.

I shall call it Mini-Meg. :D

post-650-1221320049_thumb.jpg

Another one of those smaller Megs with huge serrations!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Nice one! Big serrations on it too. I have a baby meg with small serrations, and you have one with big serrations, I'm jealous :P

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Me and a buddy were there all day from 630am to 4pm. We were the crazy NJ guys.... Very nice little meg!!! Not bad at all for a first one.

-steve

So how many folks here were at Brownie's Beach on Sunday (9/7/08) after the storm. I've never seen so many people under the cliffs there before.

I ran into MarylandMike and his wife on the beach. Nice to meet you face to face Mike.

I found my first Meg (only been at this a month or so recently). And an little Ecphora.

I shall call it Mini-Meg. :D

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

Guest N.AL.hunter

I really like the idea of us collectors from the forum running into each other when we are out for the "hunt". That is why I always mention the forum when I do meet people collecting at sites. Sort of a big extended family.

I really like the idea of us collectors from the forum running into each other when we are out for the "hunt". That is why I always mention the forum when I do meet people collecting at sites. Sort of a big extended family.

It' a great tribe; I wish I could spend more time with 'em!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Guest bmorefossil

i always wear the shirt but no one has ever asked me about the forum. I asked this one guy to join but he isnt really into this kind of stuff. but i have a new way of getting to people, i will start to leave messages in the sand or in clay blocks, join the fossil forum or visit thefossilforum.com. lol

Good idea at brownies beach. That main wall has all kinds of writing carved into it. Did Hanna wipe the wall clean or does some of the old writing remain?

Guest bmorefossil

idk if i go this week ill be sure to tell you, but where i go now it seems that there are alot of writing on things, this crazy lady wrote, i am watching you on the cliffs one day becuase there was a skull right there

Me and a buddy were there all day from 630am to 4pm. We were the crazy NJ guys.... Very nice little meg!!! Not bad at all for a first one.

-steve

I must have crossed paths with you as well, I arrived about 6:00AM with my wife and and our Megalodog, Alex the miniature poodle along.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium

• 4 weeks later...
Nice Meg, got yourself a Hubbel

Thanks, but what's a Hubbel (other than a space telescope)?

Thanks, but what's a Hubbel (other than a space telescope)?

An informal name given to a form of small Megs; named for Gordon Hubbel.

Guest bmorefossil
An informal name given to a form of small Megs; named for Gordon Hubbel.

yea, didnt we already have this talk, i know someone found one and we were talking about it

Archived