Russian Shark Teeth

Sharktoothguy11222

Hey there everyone!

Well, my eBay obessesion has kind of calmed down, but don't worry, I do have some new stuff! First, is a set of Kazakhstan and one Russian shark tooth.

This is how they look in my Russian Shark Tooth Display case(kind of empty...for now :P )

post-282-1221520676_thumb.jpg

Usakias wardi, from Tushbairn, Mangyshlak Province, from the Badlands of Western Kazakhstan.

post-282-1221520698_thumb.jpg

This second one, is one of my new favorites, because it is the first on I have from this genus/species. And, while it is missing 2 side cusps, it is still a very nice tooth from a rare location. This one is from Tyk-Butak, Western Kazakhstan. It is Synechodus lerichei.

post-282-1221520708_thumb.jpg

The last one, is a VERY rare tooth. I have never even heard of this species until about 2 weeks ago. It is a Cretolamna borealus, from the Belgorod region of Staryi Oskol, Russia. My first Russian tooth :D Approximately 112 MYO! While it is missing a sidecusp, it is still a VERY nice tooth.

post-282-1221520717_thumb.jpgpost-282-1221520725_thumb.jpg

Enjoy Comrades!

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Oh, and I MIGHT be getting some Kansas and Texas shark teeth next week! So stay tuned! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and play some COD4. :o:P

nice stuff, when are you gonna buy any of my stuff )=

Where is you stuff. Do you have an eBay id. I'm always looking for calvert cliff fossils :D

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and play some COD4. :o:P

Whats your gamer tag? Maybe we can have a fossil match. Not sure how many people on here play. You on 360 or ps3??

Whats your gamer tag? Maybe we can have a fossil match. Not sure how many people on here play. You on 360 or ps3??

Sorry Jax, but I play on PC. My name is Megalodon, go figure :rolleyes::P

Sorry Jax, but I play on PC. My name is Megalodon, go figure :rolleyes::P

Man, you need to get you a 360 :D

Im addicted to that game as well. theres just something about getting rid of the stress of the day by getting online and shooting people

Man, you need to get you a 360 :D

Im addicted to that game as well. theres just something about getting rid of the stress of the day by getting online and shooting people

lol, it certainly helps after a stressful day of school :P I also like WIC(World In Conflict) and RTT, see this page for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_in_conflict

Guest bmorefossil

i would sell you stuff but im not sure when you have the money for the stuff. I was thinking about selling you a bunch of stuff so you can make a case of just maryland stuff

i would sell you stuff but im not sure when you have the money for the stuff. I was thinking about selling you a bunch of stuff so you can make a case of just maryland stuff

I can't really get anything too big now, but maybe in 2 weeks, like September 20-22. you could send me a pm with your stuff that you can list. Or, just send me some pics of what you are willing to sell, and I'll go from there :D

Those look cool, I cant wait for Gears of War 2....

Too bad it isn't coming out for the PC :(

Just got through playing Quake 4 on the PC! It's been a while since I've played, but just got a PC that supports 3D games"finally". Started with the old Duke Nukem:"LOL" Whats the best first person shooter game out there right now for the PC? I like military games, but not the complicated strategic ones! I like to "shoot em up".

thanks

Barry

Lol, this went off topic so quickly! :rolleyes:

I like FPS games, but RTS is more my style. Civ4 is GREAT!!! and I plan on getting Medieval II:Total War soon :D