hey auspex....sorta bird looking....but too big

kenoakee

was looking around and found this.......thought it kind of matched a couple of your discriptions for bird teeth.......could you imagine the size of that sucker?? lol

thought you might be interested...........do you think its actually T.rex. ??

One of the great charms of paleontology is that one never knows what will turn up where, or who will find it."

Peter Dodson

It is a Therapod claw (or at least part of one). Distinguishing between some of the Therapods and birds in the late Cretaceous may be a moot exercise, since the evolving definition is that birds are dinosaurs. B)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

post-310-1222796100_thumb.jpg I think this is what it should look like or some thing like this.

Would you pay 99. for just the tip, I would rather find my own.

post-310-1222796431_thumb.jpg

I think this is what it should look like or some thing like this.

That's sweeter than a yard of ale on a hot, dusty day!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Have you ever drunk a yard of ale without wearing a good portion of it?

I seem to remember they made those things to make it easy to hand up to a coachman at his stop (usually one of the town's taverns) so that he wouldnt' have to get down from his high seat.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium

dinosaur claw no doubt, but highly unlikely that it is T-rex. People just call everything they can "T-rex" cause it will be more popular and worth more!!!!!! Cant believe the bidding is up to almost $200! OUCH!

yeah its funny how anything said to be "t.rex" or "nano tyrannus" makes the bidding sky rockett,sometimes even if its from the wrong age of formation.pitty realy.

One of the great charms of paleontology is that one never knows what will turn up where, or who will find it."

Peter Dodson

wow ......thats a sweet claw.still waiting to find one like that

Peter Dodson

Archived