Need Help With A Few Ids

Tyrannoraptor

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with these two fossils I recently bought.

- A crocodile scute, probably from the Cretaceous, from Taouz, Morocco. DownUnderFossilHunter replied it could be a Kentisuchus or Elosuchus?

post-7253-0-43845700-1342788379_thumb.jpg

- 2 scans of the same vert, it's supposed to be a Spinosaurus tail vertebrae (also Taouz, Morocco), but I'd feel safer if I get a confirmation from somebody here, who perhaps knows more about these things than I do. It wasn't expensive, so I won't be too disappointed if it's not Spino, I guess. Well, probably a bit disappointed...

post-7253-0-03862100-1342788386_thumb.jpgpost-7253-0-21103900-1342788402_thumb.jpg

Crocodile scute fragments are virtually impossible to identify to a genus or species. The vert looks more like a crocodilian vert to me, but I could be wrong.

Crocodilian vert, eh? Oh well, I'll wait for a few more opinions just to be sure. At least I didn't get ripped off for for a lot of money, I bought it from the same dealer along a few other fossils (including the scute) and it only costed me 5 €. At least I got a really nice 2,75 inch Spinosaurus tooth from him too :)

Crocodilian vert, eh? Oh well, I'll wait for a few more opinions just to be sure. At least I didn't get ripped off for for a lot of money, I bought it from the same dealer along a few other fossils (including the scute) and it only costed me 5 €. At least I got a really nice 2,75 inch Spinosaurus tooth from him too :)

Haha. I wish Moroccan reptile fossils were that cheap here. And yeah, I'd wait for more opinions if I were you.