Got Dem Ole Ugly Ancestor Blues

tracer

Someone thought she wasn't so bad looking, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe this is evidence that beer was a very early invention...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest solius symbiosus

^^As a Southern gentleman, I take umbrage at your supposition. We know that it was corn squeezin's that settled this country. :D

Someone thought she wasn't so bad looking, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe this is evidence that beer was a very early invention...

post-62-1223364294.gif

Hey Tracer

If you don't mind my asking, are you with the military?

Are you implying he may have been in an secret military experimental program that went awry? :rolleyes:

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

i know i color outside the lines with my posts, but think about what it would be like if you couldn't safely fossil hunt for fear of mines or other unexploded ordnance. that's the reality of many places on the planet. that's why i'm not particularly concerned about where i am on maslow's hierarchy of needs, because i'm always much farther above basic subsistance than so many others are. a fortunate son.

Yes, have thought about that in the past, and a frightening reality like so many others. You couldn't safely do much of anything if you lived there. Many have no choice of where they live either. Not like they can just pick up, and move elsewhere. The human condition can be a scary and sad thing, and yet there is always hope. If someone loses that, they may have just lost everything. IMHO

On the lighter side, I thought maybe your name on here was taken from, The Transition Radiation Array for Cosmic Energetic Radiation (TRACER) is a new instrument for direct, balloon borne measurements of single element heavy cosmic ray nuclei (boron to iron) in the energy range from 1013 to several 1015 eV per nucleus.

Welcome to the forum!

Nicholas, and Mike

I made the call but there is an experimental program

involving time spent in the community. He has a A Pass,

for 6 months.

Isn't that right, Tracer? I know u have a sense of humor, so

figure u know I'm kidding.....

Welcome to the forum!

How many fingers am I holding up?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

How many fingers am I holding up?

All of them, I hope. :P

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ