What To Do With Broken Teeth

bone digger

A few years ago I bought 4 broken megs with the idea to make a display with them. Well I finally got around to doing it, I think it turned out quite well! Let me know what you think!

It only took me one evening after work, maybe 4-5 hours. I used a piece of soft sandstone I collected at the end of the day after dino hunting. I just shaped it a little with a screwdriver and exacto knife, cut places for the teeth, glued them in and stabalized the whole kit and caboodal.

Hey Guy

That real looks good, but I remember the look on our face when you where climing the hill on the way back to the car.

TTUS

Pretty cool. What a great idea. I thought about making displays out of interesting looking pieces of driftwood, not just for broken teeth. When I end up with as many broken Megs as Bmorefossil and his dad, I might just do that.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium

Guest bmorefossil
A few years ago I bought 4 broken megs with the idea to make a display with them. Well I finally got around to doing it, I think it turned out quite well! Let me know what you think!

very nice, some of them are so pretty its a shame they are broken

Thanks alot guys for all the comments :rolleyes: Anybody got any nice broken megs they want to sell or trade?

Guest bmorefossil
Thanks alot guys for all the comments :rolleyes: Anybody got any nice broken megs they want to sell or trade?

no im still waiting for the rest of my teeth to show up (=