Would like to meet others for shark tooth hunting in Charleston SC creek. I have a site targeted.

Edited by Lee Taylor
  • 6 months later...

I know this thread is old. But I'm fairly new to the area and am ready to find some sharks teeth! I am living in Park Circle.

Lee Taylor

Rachel I sent you a message about going sharks tooth hunting. The thread is old, the sharks teeth are old, the earth is old, the rivers and creeks are old, but I am not too old to go shark tooth hunting. I went on May 21st and hope to go again this weekend.

If anyone wants some company on a hunt in the areas surrounding Charleston, drop me a message. If you would like to go hunting with me, I have character references and you can bring friends.

Edited by Lee Taylor
Lee Taylor

Headed out tomorrow to scout some virgin Summerville creek sites.

The Hemi's and Tiger's I found last weekend only wet my appetite.

Let me know before noon if interested in tagging along.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee, I would love to meet up with you and check out some spots. I am headed out of town this weekend to pick up my little boat so I can get out on the rivers. I usually get off work around 3:30 so any afternoon that you would like to go, count me in. I would love to find some spots close to my house!!

• 10 months later...

Hello, Lee

I read a few of your posts on thefossilforum.com and it sounds like you do a lot of shark teeth hunting. I live in Charlotte, NC (3 hrs away) and have two daughters 10 and 13 that are absolutely fascinated with it. We have not done it before but they watch the videos on youtube all the time.

What's involved? Would it be realistic for an out-of-towner to be able to do it?

Sry to bug you and for the multiple posts... I'm just a Dad trying to find something to do with my daughters.

Thank you for your time.

- Chip Balch

Hook up with me on Facebook and I will connect you to a group of SC shark tooth hunters

• 2 months later...

I have seen many posts by you and am on my third trip to SC to attempt to find some treasures! Help! My son is at Goose Creek and graduating from power school on Friday. We are staying in Charleston on Wed. And Thu, Summerville on Friday night. I need to find a place I can either be a beachcomber or wader. Any ideas?

• 7 months later...