DeeM

It would be helpful to know its dimensions and where it was found; pictures from other angles might be useful too.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It's a bit banged up, but I have a small bagful like it, from there, that I always thought of as crocodile teeth.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Hi DeeM It looks like a sperm Whale tooth from the size of it and not a crocodile I have a Whale tooth from Westmoreland Co. that is 5 1/2'' long. I also have 25 or so at the 2'' to 3'' size like this one you have. If you could do one more photo of the other side for me.

Nice find anyway. George

The scale is in CM, not inches. Also, I just don't see the typical 'layering' usual to Sperm Whale teeth.