All The Display Stands And Bases You Would Ever Need

mikeymig

I had a fossil display at the Rochester Gem & Mineral Show this past weekend and I was asked "Where do you get all your display stands from?". When I worked for World of Science Inc. and Natural Wonders, I bought ALL my stands and bases from Jule-Art inc.. I spent $25,000-$30,000 a year on acrylic displays and any specimen I sold in our stores over $50 came with a free base or stand. They have a ton to choose from and they pack them extremely well and ship quickly. On some of the beveled bases I applied black or burgundy felt so the specimens wouldnt scratch the acrylic and it looked good. Go through your collection, use your imagination, and have fun displaying. Heres a tip - 3 prong stands, easels, and bases with rubber feet work the best for most fossils. ;)

mikey

http://www.jule-art.com/

Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.  
led zeppelin

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png IPFOTM.png IPFOTM2.png IPFOTM3.png IPFOTM4.png IPFOTM5.png

What a gold mine! Thanks!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Archived