New Stuff

PrehistoricFlorida

Guest bmorefossil
It would be really hard for me to part with a tooth like that if I found it. I have found fragments before but nothing even approaching complete.

dont forget the detail and quality, it looks like it was dug right out of the ground

dont forget the detail and quality, it looks like it was dug right out of the ground

it was dug right out of the ground =). Most everything is still available.

Ron, I've got a collection of mastodon teeth, but I can't keep them all, the baby teeth take up less room.

Guest bmorefossil
it was dug right out of the ground =). Most everything is still available.

Ron, I've got a collection of mastodon teeth, but I can't keep them all, the baby teeth take up less room.

oh sweet that explains alot lol

Holy cow, holy wow!

Do y'all think that Natives got their arrowhead point designs from large shark teeth? I was just noticing the similarities between the two. If not, perhaps they used the large shark teeth as arrowhead points. Just a thought.

Just a thought....but perhaps that's not a good thing.

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.

Holy cow, holy wow!

Do y'all think that Natives got their arrowhead point designs from large shark teeth? I was just noticing the similarities between the two. If not, perhaps they used the large shark teeth as arrowhead points. Just a thought.

Just a thought....but perhaps that's not a good thing.

I have/had a Virginia Meg that had been worked. (It's probably in the storage locker...)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Archived