Just For Fun

Terphunter

Here are some of my 2008 finds. Some are from the bay others from a spring trip into Lee Creek. Hope you like them.

post-487-1224963602_thumb.jpg

LIFE IS SHORT...HUNT HARD!!!

nice finds, to bad you couldnt get out much this year

Is that 3 symphyseal cow sharks? I think that we should all band together and vote that you are permanently banned from fossil hunting.

Anyway, nice finds. Thanks for sharing.

Guest bmorefossil
Having a three month old at home will do that to you ;)

i never asked, is it a boy or girl? yea didnt you find 2 of the cow sharks on one trip

Nice teeth and congrats on the new daughter, you are truly blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every minute, they grow up too fast.

Here are some of my 2008 finds. Some are from the bay others from a spring trip into Lee Creek. Hope you like them.

Nice finds. I like the megs at 1:30, 3:30, and 9:30. :D

Make that: 1:00, about 3:20, and 9:50. I'm guess I'm clock challenged without numbers :o !!

Very nice for only part of a year! Just remember the best part of the year is coming up. Hope to see you down at the cliffs.

hey wait where is the angels wings! you didnt post her, i love that thing.

b-more here you go...

post-487-1224979554_thumb.jpg

b-more here you go...

Cool picture. What is that thing? Is it some type of scute?

Congrats on your daughter. I have a baby girl at home too (4 months old / my first). I'm planning on taking a picture of her w/ a shark tooth at some point and posting it.

Cool picture. What is that thing? Is it some type of scute?

Congrats on your daughter. I have a baby girl at home too (4 months old / my first). I'm planning on taking a picture of her w/ a shark tooth at some point and posting it.

Yes its a scute...about the biggest I have ever seen. My 4 year old son loves shark teeth!!

Guest bmorefossil
Yes its a scute...about the biggest I have ever seen. My 4 year old son loves shark teeth!!

yea it could be the best i have ever seen, i met this lady at sharksfest and it was close but this one still wins

Very nice! Do you pick up only beautiful teeth, or just don't photograph the "other stuff"?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
Very nice! Do you pick up only beautiful teeth, or just don't photograph the "other stuff"?

no everything he picks ups is beautiful lol, but this is just the best stuff he found over the year

Three cow shark symphyseals and that incredible scute, I'ld call that a pretty good season.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium

Thanks everyone. I do pick up all or at least most fossils. I am getting saturated with small broken teeth and parts of bones and vertebra...I don't usually keep them now. I went all last year with no symphyseals or even parts then all of the sudden in about a one month stretch I found three!!! Its the low and slow...I pick up everything small or big...then go from there.