R_Case

North Sulfur River

R_Case

Saturday Nov 1st. Would anyone like to meet up for a hunt? If you would post it here.

Randy

explorer1
Saturday Nov 1st. Would anyone like to meet up for a hunt? If you would post it here.

Randy

ready to , when where , what place would ya like, what would we like to find etc?

R_Case

N. Sulfur River is always good! Never know what you may find out there. Always open to new spots also. Let me know

Randy

mommabetts

Has any one been to the different locations on the river? Do most go to the 34 or 2990 bridge?

explorer1

DUE TO RECENT WARNINGS TO ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW A LOCATION PM ME. READY TO WHEN YALL ARE

mommabetts

I go to several places but some are hard to get to unless you have a rope, but from what I can tell most seem to go to the 2 bridges that I mentioned. I only go to them if we have had a good hard rain and can be there as the water is going down. I prefer to go down further, not much traffic there.

explorer1

i have a few good spots in mind if you want big teeth, or a chance at big teeth. where do yall want to hunt and where to meet?

TXHunter
i have a few good spots in mind if you want big teeth, or a chance at big teeth. where do yall want to hunt and where to meet?

My mother in law lives in Emory. Next time i'm coming out that way for the weekend I will give you a shout.

CreekCrawler
My mother in law lives in Emory. Next time i'm coming out that way for the weekend I will give you a shout.

Hi Newto, Explorer1 hasn't been active in quite some time.Not sure he will return to the forum,but who knows!