Hunt Results From The Aalenian And Bajocian In Germany

Ludwigia

kühl und schon groß!

Edited by danwoehr

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Roger..... Great specimen after all your patience....These things would be totally lost forever if it wasnt for the skills and patience of hardcore fossil collectors like yourself....a few small repairs here and there and you have a brilliant example for the collection

Your workshops looking the part to.... all sorted for some serious prep....Time to get back out collecting....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

kühl und schon groß!

Bin ich aber froh!

Roger..... Great specimen after all your patience....These things would be totally lost forever if it wasnt for the skills and patience of hardcore fossil collectors like yourself....a few small repairs here and there and you have a brilliant example for the collection

Your workshops looking the part to.... all sorted for some serious prep....Time to get back out collecting....

Thanks Steve. Have to wait for the snow and ice to disappear first though.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

• 1 month later...

I braved the weather 2 weeks ago, although it wasn't all that bad. Here's what I found this time that was worth keeping.

post-2384-0-66176900-1392069571_thumb.jpgpost-2384-0-25358500-1392070442_thumb.jpg Brasilia (Brasilina) baylii or Ludwigia bradfordensis deleta. Not quite sure which it is. 10.5cm.

post-2384-0-20124500-1392069722_thumb.jpg Brasilia bradfordensis. 11.5cm.

post-2384-0-51255500-1392069794_thumb.jpg 8cm. This Staufenia sp. may be the species discoidea, but I'm not quite sure.

What's also got me puzzling is what appears to be perhaps an apophyse, but maybe it's just a mood of nature. The reverse side pictured below also has a bit of shell at the aperture which have faint growth ribs which suggest that as well.

Edited by Ludwigia

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/