Its Been Awhile

sharkdentist

post-1253-0-98238000-1358567889_thumb.jpgWell guys its been a long time since I ave been on a fossil hunting trip......like 2 years........well times are getting better for myself an family and I was able to get out for the first time and hunt in summerville sc ........I was able to score a 4 1/2 inch and 4 inch wide megalodon pics of tooth to be posted very soon........I also was able to hit a spot where I hunt arrowheads and scored a few nice ones......so my question is to arrowheads knowledgeable folks do you see anything killer or of any value......I know my fossils just not artifact. Thanks.........and yes its good to be back

Welcome back! Great to see you're getting back to it (and posting!). Very nice artifacts. Any point is "killer" to me...They're not usually easy to find. Still, I don't think any of those point types are rare or valuable.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

I'm glad things are better for you and yours now, and I'm sorry that for a while they weren't so good.

Looking forward to seeing your new megs!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!