Pieces Of Chicken Or Bird Fossils.

Hengky

Just share it,

The first day I found one thing (I think part of Fossil Wings).

Then on the second day I found two objects (I think part of the Thighs leg and the head of Chicken or Bird).

The findings were in the same location and very close distance invention.

It's all up to you to judge whether this fossil or stone which happens to resemble pieces of chicken or bird parts.

Sorry I swear to this, and not manipulate.

Is this just a coincidence? ....

Regards,

Hengky

post-10802-0-69589100-1359977980_thumb.jpg

Limestone.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Limestone.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Limestone.

Limestone.

I hope you can develop an eye to recognize inorganic rocks that only suggest fossil creatures.

All of these pieces of rock have been merged into one topic. Hengky, please understand that fossils are not defined by imagination.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Archived