Carboniferous Plants From France 16

docdutronc

Asolanus cast and counterpart ....

bothrodendron ,is a massive form ,dichotomic branches are more shortly than lepidododendron,leave scars are very small ....

post-967-1225630174_thumb.jpg

post-967-1225630255_thumb.jpg

post-967-1225630326_thumb.jpg

Superb!

Thank you for sharing your hard-won knowledge so freely.

As a child (visiting my Grandfather in N. PA) Upper Carboniferous plants are what sealed my fossil fascination. The low-grade specimens I found were the first things I wanted to know more about!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Superb!

Thank you for sharing your hard-won knowledge so freely.

As a child (visiting my Grandfather in N. PA) Upper Carboniferous plants are what sealed my fossil fascination. The low-grade specimens I found were the first things I wanted to know more about!

Thank you Auspex for your compliment ,when I was a young boy ,I saw my father come back to his job ,he was colliers (my grand father to ) ,it was a fascination for me ,sometimes he brought me

shales with remain plants...,I was proud to show these rocks to the professor in school ,unfortunately this professor never give back my fossils ,totay I am glad sharing my hard-won knowledge

freely,paleobotanic is to much unknowed .....excuse my english,it is difficult to me to writte ....

bruno

post-967-1225652097_thumb.jpg