Fingerless Gloves

erose

I need a new pair of fingerless sports gloves. Last pair were made for water sports and they didn't last long. before that I had a pair of very old skateboarding gloves with thick palm pads.

Suggestions, personal reviews, brand names...all welcome.

The creme de la creme: LINK :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I bought a pair of weight lifting gloves; they have a padded palm too and have lasted me a long time now. There are several styles out there to choose from, some are more practical than others.

Regards,

Since they tend to get shredded anyway, I opt for the inexpensive variety at the big box home improvement stores. They are lightweight with some padding; and not a big investment if you misplace them.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

I have the same problem -- I am working in the river with a sieve for hours at a time. My hands are constantly under water. So I have been looking for scuba dive gloves without the fingers (so that I can pick up small teeth)

http://www.joediveramerica.com/page/JDA/PROD/glv/S200-BK These are good and very flexible but not fingertipless -- I have purchased and cut off index finger and thumb tips and they have worked well.

If anyone knows a premade light flexible scuba glove with out fingertips , please tell me about them.

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

some kite flyers use Kevlar reinforced fingerless gloves LINK

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

I buy cheap work gloves (jersey, plain or knobbed) and cut the fingers off at the 2nd joint. Knit works ok too, and leather for rough work.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Archived