Northern France Fossils For Trade Part 2

nala

The Colpocoryphe rouaultiin  from the ordovician of Guichen Britanny France , the first Eusphenopteris plate,and the Stigmaria plate are reserved 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From my last hunt,i will offer for exchange this very big Neuropteris plate with a cyclopteris leaf and pyritized colors,3 kg weight :) for all kind of good looking fossil i still not have :)

IMG_4985.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

IMG_5003.JPG

IMG_5008.JPG

Hi Nala I am interested in some of the plant fossils you have what would you be looking at for trade wise I have a lot of kem kem vertebrae material.

1 hour ago, nala said:

Thanks a lot Monica  :):1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

You're welcome (but it's the truth, so it's an easy statement to make!) :)

I myself love that piece with pyritization, but at 3kg, that would be a doozy to ship!!! :wacko:

Best of luck with the trades!!!

Thanks again Monica,i'm not afraid to send a heavy fossil:) (when it worth) ,Hello Haravex,all kind of kem kem vertebrae material without reconstruct attemps by local artist could be really great(I only have few common shark tooth and few Mosasaur from this location) ,PM the pictures :) 

The two Mariopteris fronds in the last picture are already exchanged but i will add these two recto verso plates and this other Mariopteris :)

IMG_5024.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

Archived