Window Formation (New York) / Ashlock Formation (Kentucky) / Black River Formation (Ontario)

I have put some names with them but I'm only about 50% sure what they are, some might be right? Would somoneone be able to confirm or correct those that are wrong?

THANK YOU

Fossils_DSC6063_01.jpg

Tropidodiscus (Gastropod) Size: 1" x 1" (Window Formation, Lakeview, New York) Devonian

Fossils_DSC6070_01.jpg

Tropidodiscus (Gastropod) Size: 1" x 1" (Window Formation, Lakeview, New York) Devonian

Fossils_DSC6101_01.jpg

Athyris (Brachiopod) Size: 1" x 1" (Window Formation, Lakeview, New York) Devonian

Fossils_DSC6074_01.jpg

Favistina Stellata (Coral) Size: 1" x 1" (Window Formation, Lakeview, New York) Devonian

Fossils_DSC6088_01.jpg

Rugosa Coral 2" x 0.75" (Window Formation, Lakeview, New York) Devonian

Fossils_DSC6078_01.jpg

Lyerodesma (Bivalve) Sixe: 1.75" x 0.75" - (Ashlock Formation - Kentucky) Upper Ordovician

Fossils_DSC6103_01.jpg

Unkown (Some kind of shell?) Size: 0.5" x 0.5" (Black River Formation, Kingston, Ontario) Middle Ordovician

Dark lime, likely in deep water, very few fossils present in location.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING

CL Fossils

You have a little bit of confusion with the rock formation for your Lakeview, NY fossils. It should read Windom shale, which is a member of the Moscow formation. As for your fossils they are:

#1, #2 Nanticonema lineata

#3 Athyris spiriferoides

#4 Favosites sp. from the Centerfield member of the Ludloville formation, East Bethany, NY

#5 Cystiphylloides sp.

I think I gave you the first five fossils when I met you at the Eurypterid quarry last fall.

As for the other two I'm not familiar with them enough to say otherwise.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

Good day Shamalama, yes I did meet you when we were collecting Eurypterids. Thank you again, I really like them and I'm trying to get all the information together so I can label them and put them on display. Thank you for the corrections, I will enter those in tonight.