Carboniferous Plants From France 30

docdutronc

1/ Eusphenopteris obtusiloba Brongniart ,is a seed ferns from Lievin area France

2/Neuropteris tenuifolia Schlotheim ,we can see on the pinnules ,spirorbis a little animal (annelida),Lievin France

3/Neuralethopteris is a specie who has caracteristics of neuropterip and alethopterid ferns ,Westphalian B ,Lens aera ,Pas de Calais France

4/Taeniopteris jejunata Zeiller is a rare fern ,we know nothing about her architecture,this sample comes from Stephanian of Belledonne Sud (alpes mountains )near Grenoble ....

post-967-1226347570_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226347617_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226347677_thumb.jpg

post-967-1226347759_thumb.jpg

1/ Eusphenopteris obtusiloba Brongniart ,is a seed ferns from Lievin area France

2/Neuropteris tenuifolia Schlotheim ,we can see on the pinnules ,spirorbis a little animal (annelida),Lievin France

3/Neuralethopteris is a specie who has caracteristics of neuropterip and alethopterid ferns ,Westphalian B ,Lens aera ,Pas de Calais France

4/Taeniopteris jejunata Zeiller is a rare fern ,we know nothing about her architecture,this sample comes from Stephanian of Belledonne Sud (alpes mountains )near Grenoble ....

Bruno, have you ever thought about publication with all your fossils classified and commented for people who interested on paleo plants?

Those are very nice, the detail is amazing. I especially like the detail on pic 3, it looks to be almost perfect.

Hi Mommabetts

I like the association between fauna and flora,especially the neuropteris foliage who has floated in the coal swamp with the little annelida (spirorbis) who climbed on the leaves .....

best regards

bruno

attachement pictures

Neuropteris tenuifolia whith differenciating foliage .....

post-967-1226350219_thumb.jpg

Bruno, have you ever thought about publication with all your fossils classified and commented for people who interested on paleo plants?

Yes Roman it is in my future project ....,not enough times !!!!

bruno

picture attachements

eusphenopteris

post-967-1226350482_thumb.jpg

I like the association between fauna and flora,especially the neuropteris foliage who has floated in the coal swamp with the little annelida (spirorbis) who climbed on the leaves .....

Yes! That is a fantastic fossil association! :wub:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!