I Came Close Again

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well im sure this year is over for me and it was a great one, i just got most of the awsome finds back out for a picture and i am really happy with my finds. well i jut found out that someone found a 5" meg at my spot, and with the next to nothing showing up and the high amount of people i dont see one of us finding anything of that size. there is always next year (=

Yours is still there waiting for you to find it. It will happen have faith in the fossil gods!!!!!!!!!! Or at least that is what I keep telling myself. :D

You'll get it eventually, if you keep dedication and enthusiasm... :)

But you'll get it sooner if you can the job search and drop out of school. :P

Seriously, when you pull that huge, half-buried root out of the sand and see that it's NOT a heart-breaker, it'll be Meg Dance City!! The first can only happen once; don't be in too big a hurry to get it over with :)

post-423-1226545379_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I thought this was the official Meg dance....

post-281-1226545558.gif

'Tis indeed. I went with Snoopy this time because Tracer mentioned him in another post, and because he just oozes the kind of euphoria I imagine bmore experiencing with his first huge, perfect Meg.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
'Tis indeed. I went with Snoopy this time because Tracer mentioned him in another post, and because he just oozes the kind of euphoria I imagine bmore experiencing with his first huge, perfect Meg.

:faint: i might add this one as well

The first can only happen once; don't be in too big a hurry to get it over with :)

How true. Hang in there, you'll find the one you're after.

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.