hsc09

Richmond Va Area

hsc09

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. This is actually my first post. Anyway, I have been hunting sharks teeth for the last two years and am really becoming addicted to it. I live in Richmond, and I do most of my hunting at Chippokes State park. I have had some luck there, but found nothing exceptional. I was hoping someone might point me to some public sites a little closer to home. I have heard that there are some spots on the James in Prince George County. Can anyone point me toward a public spot in that area, or somewhere else near Richmond? I realize many people are hesitant to reveal their "hot spots", but I would really appreciate some guidance. Feel free to e-mail me at jjhsc09@gmail.com. I would love to go on a group hunt as well. Thank you for your time.

toren

if u go to the forum part and scroll down all the was almost u see Untied States and u see ur state in there... try looking in there at some old post in it... .im sure u will find what ur looking for there.... and welcome to the forum

Edited by toren

CrocodileJen

I found a group that does tours all over and am taking one in June along the Miocene cliffs of the Potomac (they get permission to hunt in areas that are usually restricted). It's called Mid-Atlantic Fossil and Nature Adventures. They also do expeditions along the James and other areas in VA. Here is the website:

http://www.fossilandnaturetrips.com/

Edited by CrocodileJen