Micro Matrix

Herb

Attention all microfossil fanciers! :rolleyes:

I have, on a first come first served basis, many samples of microfossil matrix available. From the recent to the Devonian. If you would like a sample(s), PM me with a name and address and I will send it to you, gratis:

Mississippian- Leitchfield, KY

Paleocene- Gosport Form- Monroeville, AL.

Plio-Pleisto- Venice Beach, FL

Miocene - 10 Mile Creek (Chipola) - Althea, FL.

Oligocene - Astrup, Germany

Eocene - Chipola - Whiskey Bridge, TX.

Recent - Talofofo Beach, Guam

Recent - Asan Beach - Guam

Recent - Pogo Beach, Guam

U.Cretaceous - Lagerdorf, Germany

M.Devonian - Silica Shale Form - Toledo, IH.

Eocene - Orangeburg Form - Harleyville, S.C.

Cretaceous - Toolebuc Form - Queensland, Australia

U. Cretaceous - Ripley Form/Coon Creek member - Tupelo, MS

Initial limit of 2 per person.

:thumbsu:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

This is a most generous offer with the potential to expand many members fossil experience. Thanks!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Anything I can do to help out potential microfossiliers. They don't take up a lot of space either. :D

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

Herb, just sent you a pm. Would love to go "exploring" thru some of that material, Cheers!

Note to all who requested material from me. If you do not get it by the end of this week (5/18) PM me and I'll send out another set. The envelopes were kind of weak and might not make it through the mail .

Note to all who requested material from me. If you do not get it by the end of this week (5/18) PM me and I'll send out another set. The envelopes were kind of weak and might not make it through the mail .

Herb,

I just received the micro matrix you sent. The envelope was damaged but the post office managed to deliver it with both samples intact. I can't wait to see what I find. I'm hopeful that I won't have to get a better quality microscope because this matrix is much smaller than anything I have collected. Thanks again!

Herb, I did not receive any micro material. It did not make it through.

Ditto, Herb; sad to say but I don't think the sample made it thru the mail.

Note to all . I got 3 sets back in the mail today, I will send them back out Friday in some stronger envelopes.

• 10 years later...

Hi Herb - please keep me posted if you ever have any other matrix available. Would be happy to send some fossils finds in return from NY :)