Nothing Seems To Be Coming But Here Is The 08 Finds!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well the year is almost over and we wont be going as much and the fossils are not as common as they were. Well i think i have seen it all this year. It has been awsome, meeting all these new people was just one of many things that made this year special. Finding a huge whale jaw and a few very rare finds! i think the megs went crazy when i walked past them they would jump up and fall right into my bag almost every trip! we found a few huge makos. This was the best year ever and i hope they just get better!

oh and you got to love the megalodon vert

post-17-1226978201_thumb.jpg

TRICK OR TREAT! :D

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

well the year is almost over and we wont be going as much and the fossils are not as common as they were. Well i think i have seen it all this year. It has been awsome, meeting all these new people was just one of many things that made this year special. Finding a huge whale jaw and a few very rare finds! i think the megs went crazy when i walked past them they would jump up and fall right into my bag almost every trip! we found a few huge makos. This was the best year ever and i hope they just get better!

What a great variety of teeth !! Nice cow shark tooth. Soooooooooo.. many megs! Great haul !!!!

Where is this whale jaw you speak of???

And look!!! You did find a teeth from a big megs, you just don't know it!

Image016.jpg

Look at the bottom row and then also look at the third row from the top. Does anyone see any posterior teeth for a 3+ or more perhaps?

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Guest bmorefossil
Bmore, just 1 question, if these are your 09 finds, how did you go into the future and bring them back?

lol i fixed that now thanks

Guest bmorefossil

Image016.jpg

Look at the bottom row and then also look at the third row from the top. Does anyone see any posterior teeth for a 3+ or more perhaps?

well being almost 4 feet long i couldnt fit it in the picture but its in a post so ill just bring the picture over to this post as well. hmm let me look at it

lol i fixed that now thanks

I knew what you meant, because the '09 pic will include a couple 5" + Megs. :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
I knew what you meant, because the '09 pic will include a couple 5" + Megs. :)

i wish, if only i could find a way to add a few inches to each of the megs i found (=

Guest bmorefossil
That baleen whale jaw is awesome. :D

yea that was a great day, the block must have fell over night and cracked right open, and there the jaw was, to bad it was also cracked along that one end but it still is a jaw (hehe) dropper

Image016.jpg

Hey, posterior teeth, did no one else read that?! -_-

Cool jaw BTW :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

That's a great year of finds WTG!!! B)B)B):D

It's my bone!!!