Otodus - 125 Vertebrae Found

Snen

Hello Renauld, I checked the fish you've suggested, the teeth do not coincide.

Maybe it's a fish? I would like to know what kind of fish if there is a subject matter expert.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest contacting jnoun..a Forum member who really knows all sorts of Morocco fossils,especially marine fish, plesiosaurs, mosasaurs,etc...lives in Rabbat.

JVB

There is this publication which reviews all the vertebrates of the Moroccan phosphates:

ARAMBOURG C. 1952.

Les vertébrés fossiles des gisements de phosphates (Maroc – Algérie – Tunisie). Notes et Mémoires du Service géologique du Maroc 92:1-372.

Is there any document where all the wildlife is shown, the Ypresian?
The Crocodile is posed for a part on the stone, the other on phosphate. I am compelled to first remove all that is on the stone, with hardening resin (Paraloid B72), then I'll make a plaster to the skull, and other parts that are yet to be discovered in the phosphate at the bottom of the pictures you see after the skull.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I found this tooth in Maastrictian, the root seems to Mosasaurus, the tip is thin like the teeth of Encodus. Do you know the name of the species? thanks

post-10680-0-59018800-1432024254_thumb.jpg

post-10680-0-38979900-1432024437_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, I mounted this skull, but I'm not sure you have identified the species. I think it's Mosasaurus prognathodon, but I see a strong resemblance Eremiasaurus Heterodontus. What do you think? thank you

received_729064123941416.jpeg

received_729064127274749.jpeg

• I found this Informative 2

50 minutes ago, Snen said:

Hello everyone, I mounted this skull, but I'm not sure you have identified the species. I think it's Mosasaurus prognathodon, but I see a strong resemblance Eremiasaurus Heterodontus. What do you think? thank you

Nice skull, sorry but I can not help to ID it.

It would be better if You create a new thread in the fossil id sub forum than to tag an ID request on an old thread. More will see it.

Tony

• I found this Informative 1

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Hello Snen!

An amazing thread here, but I agree with Tony, start a new thread for your ID there!

I will be right over to help you dig some more out ;)

• I found this Informative 1