We Found A T Rex!

chele

I am very sorry that I have to delete everything. I will explain at a later time.

Thank you ,

Chele

Edited by chele
  • I found this Informative 1

Chelebele

Now that's exciting. Something that most people never even dream about!!!! :meg dance: Congrats!!!

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Blaine was saying how hopeful he was to find one once the weather broke. I didn't think you'd find one so fast! Congratulations!

About a week ago I wrote on your post that it was nice to see you back on the Forum. I went on to say that I hoped that meant we would be hearing about more great finds. I never suspected it would be so quick and such a big deal. You and Blaine must be so excited and proud. If a good bit of the critter's there, are you going to name it "chele"? Congratulations on a singular find.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

This is every kid's dream. Congratulations. I feel lucky just to be reading about it. Thanks.

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Huzzah! Congrats Chele, I'm seriously seriously jealous. :envy:

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

Can't wait for more photos... I wouldn't leave that place till its completely done

" We're all puppets, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings. "

Wow, first the Triceratops, now a T rex! Those are probably the first 2 names/images that pop into everyone's head when you say 'dinosaur'. I'm sure not very many people get to check either of them off their list, never mind both. Hope it pans out as a reasonably complete skeleton.. will be watching.

That's incredible!! Congratulations! I will definitely be watching this thread! :)

Finding my way through life; one fossil at a time.

It's better than the T-rex finding you. :)

Cool pieces so far. I hope the rest of the skull is in there.

Context is critical.

congratulations Chele, and Blaine, amazing!!! :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

All I can say is...why could that not be me

I would love to see a lot more photo's

Take a breath, take a breath...pinch yourself...walk 20 feet away and jump up and down like a little kid. :D

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Crazy! With digging this and the triceratops out you'll be busy for awhile!

Congrats!

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

I hope you get more done on the skull! That skull is a once in a lifetime find. Look out for more bones nearby as well!

Wow! There is nothing else to say. Just WOW!

Ramo

For one species to mourn the death of another is a new thing under the sun.
-Aldo Leopold

Congratulations!!! Im so excited for you and Blane, how amazing!!!! I Cant wait to see more pics as you prep it :D

Edited by Vordigern

Do you get goosebumps whenever you go into the room it's in or see it? Some kind of sense of awe and amazement every time?

As said by everyone, this is amazing. And I'm sure you have many, many people hanging off this thread.

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."