Mammoth Bone?

sava85-23

I can't verify the type of bone, but I can say...

Nice find!!!

Congratulations.

SWard
Southeast Missouri

(formerly Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)

USA

yes of course, but I have bone in the garage, but I personally put the ulna, today jade on gravel too. Yesterday my friend found a nice piece of rhinoceros skull.

• 3 months later...

will help someone to mark exactly bone shown in the photograph above? Tomorrow I will try to add the forum ie better quality pictures bone is about 80cm long and is well maintained.possible that it comes from a mammoth?

will help someone to mark exactly bone shown in the photograph above? Tomorrow I will try to add the forum ie better quality pictures bone is about 80cm long and is well maintained.possible that it comes from a mammoth?

Unless I'm reading your rule completely wrong your bone isn't 80 cm long but is instead around 64 cm long. Your rule starts at 20 cm. ;)

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

Unless I'm reading your rule completely wrong your bone isn't 80 cm long but is instead around 64 cm long. Your rule starts at 20 cm. ;)

Great catch, John.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Archived