New Beautiful Book On Pterosaurs!

AgrilusHunter

Mark Witton is releasing a fabulous new book on Pterosaur anatomy and diversity. Obviously, since the release date is June 23rd, I haven't read it yet but it looks really really good. I'll be picking up a copy post-haste. You can find a detailed description of the book's contents and several sample chapters on here on Mark's site.

Edited by AgrilusHunter

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

Thank you very much for the heads up with Marks forthcoming book I’ll keep my eye out for that one…and it’s such a coincidence that I’ve been in contact with Dr David Martill over the past couple of months. He kindly helps me out with my Oxford Clay finds when he has the time. I know he works mainly on the Palaeobiology of Pterosaurs these days I wonder if he had any input on Marks new book.

Thanks again,

Darren.

Edited by D&E

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers

I am pre ordering, it looks terrific! :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

I mean, I HAVE pre-ordered it, pterrific :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Excellent. Me too! :thumbsu:

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett