What Are You Thankful For?

Sharktoothguy11222

First off, I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving for all the Fossil Forum members. I know, as well as some other members, that I haven't been on the forum as actively as I was during the Summer months(cough....school.....cough :P) I have been on once in a while, usually to put in my twisted sense of humor in everything, but as of late, I have not posted anything new on the forum, which I deeply regret.

If you haven't already guessed from my overly long screen name, I love sharks, especially their fossilized teeth. Now, I have accumulated a great deal of new teeth I procured from various websites and eBay, but alas, I have not had the time to post any. So, for this holiday season, I made it a personal conviction of mine that I would show everyone what new stuff I've gotten.

Now, to the next topic of my post. I want everyone to show or say what they are they are thankful for. Personally, I am thankful for my family, and through thick and thin, they have helped me with my fossil addiction :P.

Enjoy, and don't forget to post some of your fossils too. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

post-282-1227751133_thumb.jpgWhat's new in the first picture? Well, in this one, Yesterday I received a package of 10 Cretolamna teeth, which are in the first 2 rows.

post-282-1227751736_thumb.jpgIn this one, I got 5 new Serratolamna ascheroni from.....you guessed it, eBay!

post-282-1227751752_thumb.jpgAn overview of how I re-arranged my collection of Lee Creek Tiger shark teeth.

post-282-1227751762_thumb.jpgA pair of Striatolamia rossica, which I got from Steve's webiste. Kazakhstan teeth, and very large and pretty ones at that :D

post-282-1227751774_thumb.jpgA trio of Rhizoprionodon teeth from the Pungo of Lee Creek, courtesy of FossilFreak's microfossil dirt. (Thanks FossilFreak for the matrix :D)

post-282-1227751784_thumb.jpgA nice pair of Paragaleus sp. from Steve's website as well.

post-282-1227751796_thumb.jpgMy lee creek threshers :)

post-282-1227751804_thumb.jpgThis one is a nice one, but I have yet to get a species name on it. It is a Carcharias sp., from Navarro group, Kemp Formation, Hunt County, Texas. From the Upper Cretaceous. Any ID opinions would be great!

post-282-1227751813_thumb.jpgAn overview of my Chilean Great Whites!

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

I'm thankful for my son and good friends.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

i'm thankful for sharkttoothguy's pictures.

sitting here thinking about the other things to be thankful for, i am struck by the fact that there are too many. hope everyone has a good day.

I have a lot to be thankful for, especially my baby girl who just turned 5 months old.

From a fossil standpoint, I'm thankful for the trips I got to make this year to Lee Creek and the fossil forum, which has provided education, friends, and plenty of pictures to envy over.

I am thankful that all the restrictions on my freedom are self imposed, through free will.

There are a lot of places in the world where that is not an option.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!