Lobsters

grampa dino

post-310-1228431427_thumb.jpgpost-310-1228431361_thumb.jpg

After today I think I have to go out and find a life.

Has anyone else collected and of these

Guest Nicholas

Thank you for posting these! I like lobsters much more than crabs and I've been trying to encourage posting of them! Nice pieces.

Thank you for posting these! I like lobsters much more than crabs and I've been trying to encourage posting of them! Nice pieces.

Thanks guy I do have about six more I think

Hey grandpa dino,,, Ive got some wonderful lobsters, but sadly, I lost all the photos from my last computer virus! Someday I will get more photos of them, but ive lost all the prep photos! Dang

RB

Hey again grampa dino. if you go to: Hunting Trips, on page 15, then look for 'More 10 Leggers' you will see some of my fossil lobsters.

RB

Your's make what I found look like cow Ka KA

No, not offense please, I have only one like the lobster you show, and received from one of you, I working still on it and is wonderful, but very very hard to prep, I wish to have more like this, true ;)

Hey again grampa dino. if you go to: Hunting Trips, on page 15, then look for 'More 10 Leggers' you will see some of my fossil lobsters.

RB

Like I said ,the ones I have look like nothing to what you have. Where, what and what formation did you collect yours from, and how in the h#ll do you prep the little bas#ers? :mellow:

Like I said ,the ones I have look like nothing to what you have. Where, what and what formation did you collect yours from, and how in the h#ll do you prep the little bas#ers? :mellow:

Hey fella, a long story about where I got those lobsters. I can tell it to you when I come up and visit bonedigger late this spring. As for prepping them, they are not easy! Some of the nastiest rock ive ever come across!!! but also some of the best excitment too when one preps out the way its supposed to prep out! The funny thing is, while trying to fix my air scribe yesterday, i came across this little box that was a bit heavey, and on the inside is another one of those lobsters that looks to be quite a nice prepper! Wow!!! I simply have too much fossil stuff!!

RB

Hey fella, a long story about where I got those lobsters. I can tell it to you when I come up and visit bonedigger late this spring. As for prepping them, they are not easy! Some of the nastiest rock ive ever come across!!! but also some of the best excitment too when one preps out the way its supposed to prep out! The funny thing is, while trying to fix my air scribe yesterday, i came across this little box that was a bit heavey, and on the inside is another one of those lobsters that looks to be quite a nice prepper! Wow!!! I simply have too much fossil stuff!!

RB

I know someone who will take some off your hands :rolleyes: